Monday, September 10, 2012

Back To School!!

We have a 4th Grader in the house!

We are one full week into the new school year and haven't had one argument about homework. I feel like this boy may be turing over a new leaf. He has voluntarily done homework and he studies! Currently working on memorizing the Continents, Oceans, Rivers, Mountains etc, big test coming up on Thursday.. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this continues throughout the year....

How is your school year going so far??

Thanks for stopping by!!

Oh, a certain Sophmore I know managed to avoid the "real" camera on the first day of school due to a late start and the fact that I have a job. I'll get him sooner or later. And I did get one pic for Instagram.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Awesome pics! But of course they are cuz you have an awesome kid! Schools going better this week last week we had girl drama already ugh! Be thankful you have boys! Lol!