Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Instagram Love

I love Instagram!

Up until a few months ago you would not have caught me taking vacation photos with my phone! I guess you could say that I was anti cell phone photos. All that has changed, and it's all because of Instagram!

I have printed Instagram prints thru Persnickety Prints, and I am really happy with the quality of the photos. I had mine printed on a heavy cardstock in a matte finish. They are so fun to flip thru, and even more fun to scrapbook! I am currently in the process of scrapping my Instagrams from our Summer vacation. I hope to finish up soon so that I can share it here, but if you cant wait I have some sneak peeks of the progress on Instagram (you knew that was coming right?).

Are you on Instagram? Where do you have your instagram photos printed?

Thanks for stopping by and reading me confess my love.....



No comments: