Monday, August 6, 2012

CHA Inspiration - Fall Layout With Bella Blvd

Hi! I have come to the resolution that my blog will continue to be low key for the next month. I have been so busy just enjoying summer. Vacationing, boating, swimming, grilling, taking photo's, making lots of memories, etc. Here in Wisconsin we have been blessed with lots of very warm days. Although my hair doesn't look it's best, I'm not complaining and I have a pretty good tan. Anyhow, enough about that. 

I have some more CHA projects to share with you. I think I did 13 in all, but I won't put them all here today. I try to post in moderation, or something:)


Fall Fun In The Park
This layout was lots of fun to create. I sketched out the tree and then stitched it. And while it looks like it was lots of work, it really wasn't. It goes perfectly with Bella Blvd's new line Thankful. I am a sucker for all Fall products. Check out the background behind the photo, it's all Designer Tape from Bella Blvd.

A closer look....


I really love how this tree turned out, it was sort of a last ditch effort to get a layout done when my creativity was lacking. I got a little pep talk and made it happen. Look at how amazing all of the buttons look mixed and matched from the Button Market by Bella Blvd.

Anywho... enough about me for today! Thank you for stopping by!!




2 comments:

Tracie said...

Love it! Great layout!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

I'm doing some catchIng up on my fav blogs!! Love your stitching!! What great CHA inspiration!