Thursday, July 19, 2012

CHA At A Glance

Yesterday I spent the day at CHA with my bestie! We had an amazing time and I can only speak for myself when I say this but boy was it hard to concentrate at work today after taking in all of the inspiration yesterday. I just want to get my hands on all of the new product and scrap away! So much amazing product coming out soon!

We met a few of the "celebrities" of the scrapbooking world! We got pictures with some, but not all . Check out the collage I whipped up (photos are unedited) with some of the photo's snapped yesterday...
We met up with Amy Tangerine again, she is so sweet and didn't think we were crazy stalkers at all, yay! Met Heidi Swapp for the first time and her products are so cute, her sample albums were very inspiring! My buddy Stephanie Hunt from Bella Blvd and Jill from Jillibean Soup! While I do love all paper, two of my favorites are Bella Blvd and Jillibean Soup (just don't tell the others). Met up with a few of the Gals at Studio Calico, Maggie Holmes and Jenn Jockish, then proceeded to drool over all of the new wood veneers and played with the photo frames (i must own them all). Got to meet Dear Lizzy creator Elizabeth Kartchner, she is tall, and super sweet. We chatted for a while and talked about Cleetus!

While I have so much more to say about CHA as well as more pictures, I don't want to lose your interest. So, I will cut it off here and save the rest for another day!

I also posted several pictures on Instagram, you can check them out here!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: