Thursday, June 21, 2012

Studio Happenings

Lots of stuff going on in my Studio, only sharing a quick peek today..


I have a to do list a mile long and I have to admit I feel a little overwhelmed. I actually sat down tonite and wrote a little list so I wouldn't forget anything. I have CHA projects, a blog hop and a class coming up. I'm not complaining, well maybe a little but only that I don't have as much time as I would like to be creative. My day job is cutting into my crafting time.

Thanks for stopping by and listening to me babble.

Mark your calendars for our upcoming Memory Works blog hop..


1 comment:

Stamping Gram (aka) Hugtherapist2000 said...

Wow, I didn't think I would be the first to leave a comment since it is late afternoon. I love your cupcake decorations. How nice to be able to make our own decorations. Thanks for your dedication.

Hugs, Marcia