Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bella Blvd & Core'dinations Team Up Day 2

Another day of Bella Blvd & Core'dinations teaming up! I need to participate in more team up's because it forces me to update my neglected blog!

Today I have a layout on the Bella Blvd blog...

Play In The Sand layout
I used the Core'dinations Dotted Cardstock as well as Bella Blvd's My Boy line, Designer tapes and some buttons from the Button Market.

A closer look....
I was playing off the colors in the shirt my son was wearing in the photo. I also went for a "clean" look on the layout with lots of white space.

If you know me at all you know about my obsession with foam pop dots! I don't think I complete any projects without them.

I am L.O.V.I.N.G. all of the tapes on the market, the Yellow Chevron is my favorite!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are enjoying the team up so far.

No comments: