Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Cub Scout - Layout

Just popping in to share a layout that I recently created..

My Cub Scout
I used Authentique for this layout, mostly. I also added Thickers, Bella Blvd Designer Tape, Studio Calico wood veneers, Twinery Twine and buttons. That is quite the list, but I really like to mix and match products.

I love all of the blue's and yellow's in this line, perfect for boy layouts.

Thanks for stopping by today, the Bella Blvd & Twinery team up is still going on, make sure you stop by and check out what the girls created today! New inspiration everyday! I am scheduled to have a few more projects up on Friday! And for all of you local girls, there is still some space available for our June 2nd crop! Get your scrappy pals together and come scrap with us!!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Awesome, love the banners and chevron stripes!