Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Friday! We are winding up the Bella Blvd & Twinery team up. It has been so fun and inspiring. A great big Thank You to Twinery for supplying us Bella Blvd Artistas with all of the beautiful twine!!

I have a few projects up on the Bella Blvd blog today, thought I would share them here too!

Check them out....

It's All About The Frosting...
*remember that my camera is alleric to pink!

I stitched the Twinery Twine on the scallop circle and popped the cupcake on top of it.

Congrats Card
I wrapped twine around the tag and layered the punched star on top of it.


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed the team up!!


2 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

Your page is so sweet and LOVE the card! Thanks for playing along with the Twinery!

Lynn said...

Love what you did with the twine and punched star! how fun1