Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Prince Charming

Just popping in to share a layout that I had posted on the Memory Works blog last week. It's a fun one....

The Original Prince Charming
I got to play with the new Simple Stories Aweso{ME} collection. I love this line! Tons of boy-ish patterns and very versatile! The sticker sheets are also "must haves." I can see myself using this line over and over again.

Take a closer look...

I may have lost control with the punches on this layout, but I do love how it turned out.

Take a look at the whole Aweso{ME} Collection...

Don't you just love it? It is available through Memory Works, if you are local and would like to place an order let me know!

And a little reminder...
Mark your calendar... there will be a giveaway to one lucky commenter.

Thanks for stopping by.....

2 comments:

Tessa said...

love it! love how you used the hexagons to create the bg!

tap3x said...

Great layout!