Monday, April 2, 2012

Page Maps

I had the opportunity to create a layout based on a sketch by Becky Fleck for Page Maps. Myself and several of the Bella Blvd Design team created layouts based on sketches which you can check out here.

This is the sketch that was provided to me..
cute hey?

Here is the layout that I created using Bella Blvd's Sunshine & Happiness Collection...

Just Another Day In Paradise
I used Chipboard clouds in place of the flowers on the sketch. And of course no layout of mine would be complete with out flags or banners.

 I used to really struggle with scrap lifting and page maps/sketches but the more I use them the easier it is becoming. What I should say is that it's becoming fun! I challenge you to give it a try!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

so darn cute. Love the clouds and the little banner/flags too!