Monday, March 5, 2012

Summer Vacation Countdown

Cabin fever may be setting in a little bit here. Not that it has been that bad of a winter, not much snow or days below zero. But not warm enough for me to spend much time in the great outdoors. So, I'm over it! Bring on the sun!

I created this Summer Vacation Countdown calendar so that we could countdown to our Vacation. There really are more than 36 days, I decided to countdown from the last day of school to the day we leave for the North Woods. I originally was going to start it right away, until I got out a calendar and started counting.... once I passed 100 I got a little bummed out ( I didn't leave enough room for 3 digits) and decided to go from the last day of school. So we will stay stuck at 36 until June.

Summer Vacation Countdown
I used the Sunshine & Happiness collection, a new release from Bella Blvd. I love all of the bright colors and coordinating stickers, tags and chipboard!
The tiny paper clips are from Tim Holtz. I used them so that it would be easy to slip new numbers onto the flags.

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

this is adorable! thanks for visiting my blog!