Wednesday, March 28, 2012

On The Other Side Of The Lens..

I have a layout to share with you and I have to warn you that I went all girly on this one, so not like me. But I really like how it turned out! The color combo, my favorite right now!

Outside Of My Comfort Zone
I am the one that is usually taking the pictures rather than being in the pictures. My son, Jordan took this photo last summer. Not bad for a 14 year old. I have a mix of products here, Echo Park, Bo Bunny, Thickers, Bella Blvd, Pebbles, and Wilton Doilies.

A little closer.....


Thanks for stopping by, happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

jacquedascrapper said...

Wow. I love your layouts. They are bright and happy. You use all the patterns and supplies, but it is not too cluttered. Great job and not too shabby on the humor either.