Monday, March 26, 2012

I spent the weekend scrapping away with 24 ladies. Three days with no responsibility, no worries about the laundry getting done, meal planning, grocery shopping, none of that! And to my surprise it was all done when I got home! I almost felt bored, but then I remembered I have my good old friend Pinterest! I know I should have been spending quality time with the family, but they were all busy themselves.

So, I got some scrapping done and did a lot of chatting and laughing as well. I have a few projects to share with you this week! 

Beautiful October Afternoon In The Park
I used the Simple Stories - Year-o-graphy line for this layout as well as a few buttons, Jillibean Soup Alpha's, and some Prima Alpha's.

Take a closer look...
I love all of the stickers that are included in this line. There are several seasons/holidays to choose from all on one sheet! I did a little layering here, and of course I had to add the foam pop dots for dimension. I sprinkled a little bit of baby powder on the back of the sticker to take away the sticky before I added it to my layout.

Multicolored chevron paper, love it!!


More of the stickers included with the collection.

And a quick little announcement...
I will be participating in this blog hop to kick off the Spring/Summer Memory Works Catalog. We will be highlighting new products in the catalog. Make sure to mark your calendars!

Thanks for stopping by! You can find me over at the Jillibean Soup Blog tomorrow! 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Such a fun page Sheri and what a great photo!!! I am glad you had a good time at your retreat. :)