Monday, March 19, 2012

Bella Blvd /Unity Stamp Co. Cards

I'm not sure I have inspired you enough with my card creations, so I have a few more to share! These cards were featured over on the Bella Blvd Blog on Thursday, did you see them over there?

Great Pear
This card features a Bella Blvd / Unity stamp- Great Pear. Don't you just love that pear with the chevron pattern? I heat embossed the stamps for a little bit of texture. Also attached the pears to the card and left the leaves loose for added interest. I was inspired to make my card look "fresh" like the fruit!!

A closer look...
All of the papers that I used on this card are from the newest Bella Blvd lines. You need to get them all!!

Counting Our Blessings- It's A Boy
Here again I used a Bella/Unity stamp. This time Baby Boy. Don't you love the little baby onesie? So cute!! You may have seen it a few days ago right here on my blog for a baby girl card. I added the onesie to a Journaling block with foam pop dots, got to have dimension! Along the side I added some flags for a little splash of color.

A closer look...
I used a TH mini hanger, attached it to the card with some glue dots and strategically placed the onesie so that they would not show.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you today :)

2 comments:

Tessa said...

super cute! great job!

Tracie said...

Great card! Way to go! Love them!