Friday, March 16, 2012

5 Days 5 Cards - Day 5

Happy Friday! We are on day five of 5 Days 5 Cards. This has been lots of fun for me. I am going to do it again next month. I hope you will stop by and check them out again. Today I have a card to share with you that does not have a tag on it! I know, can you believe it?? Check it out....

I Miss You
I know it's hard to believe that I used more Jillibean Soup for this card. I really love the Hearty Barley Soup line that they released for Valentine's Day. Fun patterns and the Woodgrain is my favorite! I paired it up with a few buttons and twine. When you have cute paper you don't need lots of embellishments, am I right?? I got a little crazy with the brown ink, especially in the lower right corner. That just adds some character. I chose to stamp my card with "I Miss You," but in my class I usually offer a few different sentiments in case anyone wants to change it up.

Thanks for checking out all of my cards this week, I have extra kits of all of the cards that were featured, if you are interested in purchasing any of them, email me for the details.

Tomorrow is St. Patty's Day! I don't drink green beer, but I might be sighted with a Shamrock Shake-- yummy!!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Tracie said...

Love them all but I think this one is my favorite!

Lynn said...

Love this card...scrollin' down to check out more. cheers with a shamrock shake!!!

Alice Carman said...

Super duper cute!