Thursday, March 15, 2012

5 Days 5 Cards - Day 4

I don't remember the last time that I blogged four days in a row. This is a record for me! If you are here for day four, thanks for sticking with me! I'll get right to my card for the day...


I didn't make this card subject specific. It could be for a Birthday, Thank You, Thinking Of You, Get Well... you get the idea. Again, I added a tag to this cards. I used a bunch of Jillibean Soup as well. I love the Kraft paper with the colorful patterns, so fun to play with. For the twine heart, I wrapped twine around the tag, just enough to fill in the space for the heart punch out.

A closer look.....
I had to double stack my foam pop dots for this card, you know I do love foam pop dots. Maybe too much!

Tomorrow will wrap up 5 Days 5 Cards, do you have a favorite so far? Leave a comment and let me know.

Thanks for stopping by, who's looking forward to Friday?

1 comment:

Alice Carman said...

Love this idea! I might have to try out. TFS