Wednesday, March 14, 2012

5 Days 5 Cards - Day 3

Here we are half way thru the week and on day three of 5 Days 5 Cards. Are you still with me? I hope I haven't bored you away already. Day three brings a Sweet & Simple card with pretty colors and elements.

Hello
This card is full of Jillibean Soup and a splash of Bella Blvd. Look at how well the Bella Blvd Designer Tape goes with this paper. I love how simple and fresh this card looks. Notice another tag, I told you it was going to pop up quite a bit this week.

Take a closer look...

I added a little bit of Martha Stewart Bakers Twine to pull this card together. Twine goes great with everything!  I have a few extra kits of this card available for purchase, if you are interested email me.

Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow for day four!!!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the simplicity of this card and how you just stamped "happy". great idea that you can use this for different occassions.

Alice Carman said...

What a cute combination! Love love love it!