Tuesday, March 13, 2012

5 Days 5 Cards - Day 2

Welcome back for day two of 5 Days 5 Cards. I have a question, do you find it difficult to create masculine cards? I do. I wish that I could create them as easily as I can the cute, pretty and girly cards. I try to include at least one masculine card in each of my classes. Which brings me to day two.....

Blast Card
For this card I loaded it up with October Afternoon, Bella Blvd/Unity stamps and a tag. This card design has become my go to when I am in a slump. It just seems to work well for me. Have you noticed that I have shared this design here before?

Take a closer look....

I added the rocket ship to the card and popped it up for a little dimension. Inside the cards says "Have a Blast On Your Birthday." I have a few extra kits of this card  for sale as well, again email me if you are interested.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have an amazing Tuesday!! Hope to see you for day three tomorrow...

1 comment:

Alice Carman said...

Great boy card! Like the idea of using the tag on the card and decorating it. Cute!