Monday, March 12, 2012

5 Days 5 Cards - Day 1

As you may or may not know I teach classes at my Local Scrapbook Store. I teach both Layout and Card classes. I have been teaching for a few years and I really enjoy it. It is really nice to spend time with people that share my passion for scrapbooking.

Tonite I will be teaching Sweet & Simple cards. We will be making 5 cards in the class. I thought that I would share them here with you this week! Just for fun.

Beautiful
I used some Crate Paper and Canvas Corp paper for this card. I also used Aly Edwards stamps, TIm Holtz mini hanger and office tags. Tags will be showing up several times on the blog this week.

A closer look....

I have a few extra kits of this card made that will be for sale. If you are interested email me.

Thanks for stopping by, make sure you stop back tomorrow to see card number 2.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

what a fun class! love all your ideas.

Alice Carman said...

Love the simple look of this.