Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Cards - Valentine's Inspiration

I have been a busy girl lately between CHA assignments, designing new classes and a few Teamworks assignments. I have lots of stuff to share with you here over the next couple of weeks!

First, I thought that I would share a few Valentine's Cards that I made, you know since Valetine's Day is right around the corner.

Be Mine Valentine
I created this card out of some of my scraps from my Simple Stories- 100 Days Of Summer kit. I also cut a heart out of a piece of scrap canvas that I had laying around.

Sending My Love
This card was made with Jillibean Soup- Apple Cheddar Soup line and Christmas Eve Chowder line. Again I was using some scraps from my overflowing stash.

I'm sure that we all have a small stash of scraps going on, dig into them and create a few cute cards. You don't have to use Valentine's themed product to make Valentine's projects!

No comments: