Thursday, February 2, 2012

Inspiration Unlimited Week- Bella Blvd's We're Expecting

INSPIRATOIN UNLIMITED WEEK for blog
Welcome back!! I've been Expecting you! Today's inspiration features Bella Blvd's new collection We're Expecting. This mini line is fabulous!! I only wish that I would have taken some preggo pictures of myself to pair with this line.

WERE EXPECTING

Expecting Ethan

I am loving all of the soft grey, blue and yellow in this line! Grey is quickly making it's way up my list of favorite colors. This is another "borrowed" photo of my friend's pregnant belly at 38 weeks. So darn cute!

A few close ups...
Aren't those little onesie's the cutest! I mixed this line with a little bit of the Baby Boy Collection, they compliment each other so well! Don't forget to check out those adorable Crochet Flowers! A must have!!!


I also added in some of the new Designer Tapes from Bella Blvd! 


The Yellow Chevron tape is one of my favorites!!

3 comments:

Christine Pennington said...

beautifully done. i {heart} your blog! i {heart} you. have you been to my blog lately?

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Hi Sheri! I'm lovin the new lines!! I might have to finally scrap my prego pics.. I never did, but now, well, it's SO on! Lol. P.s. tell Ethan's mama hi 2.

Tessa said...

I just had a baby girl and I love this line!