Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Inspiration Unlimited Week- Bella Blvd's Baby Girl Collection

INSPIRATOIN UNLIMITED WEEK for blog

Today is all about little Girls, pink and cutsie!! There are not little girls in my house or an over abundance of pink. So playing with these papers were an extra treat for me! Check out what I did with Bella Blvd's Baby Girl Collection..

BABY GIRL

Pretty In Pink

The little cutie pie in the picture is Addison, she is the daughter of one of my coworkers. Yup, I had to borrow a few pictures to play with this paper!

A few close ups....

I cut out a few of the shapes on the Cute Cuts page.

I may have gone a little overboard with the pink, but I had to make up for lost time so to speak.

Sorry for the very bright pictures, I think my camera may be allergic to pink? lol!

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be Expecting you back here tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Tracie said...

Love it!! Can I lift it?!! LOL!! Who would have thought, you doing girlie? Shows how amazing you are!!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Pink! Who'd a thunk! Love your layouts & all the pink!

Tessa said...

love it! goes so well with my new baby girls clothes! really lots of elephants and prints!