Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Creatively Distracted?

I've got lots to share, but I get caught up in other things when I turn on the computer. I am not blaming Pinterest, but I do seem to get sucked in......

We live in a neighborhood where the Ice Cream truck still drives thru everyday in the summer, playing that Ice Cream Truck song that sounds alot like the song in the Tennessee Pride commercial. All of the kids stop dead in their tracks to make sure that they are really hearing it. Then there is the mad dash home to get some money for Ice Cream. Just like when I was a kid. Although we do not buy ice cream from the Ice Cream truck on a daily basis, we do get a treat once in a while. Now you know my inspiration for this little altered jar. I thought it would be fun for Logan to have his own little fund, he could choose how to spend it and learn to budget his money along the way. See how I added some learning into it? It's a win win, he gets Ice Cream and it's a learning experience. And he doesn't even know :)

A Popsicle A Day Fund..
I used the new Bella Blvd- Sunshine & Happiness line for this project. I love all of the bright colors, it really makes me want Summer to be here!

Take a closer look...
I added some twine to attach the tag to the bottle. Check out how perfect the Twinery Twine matches this paper line! I also cut out the Popsicle's and attached them all the way around the jar with foam pop dot.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tessa said...

this is adorable!