Friday, January 20, 2012

Sneak Peek Week Recap- Bella Blvd

So I totally failed at Sneak Peek week :( So bear with me as I get up to speed here...

SNEAK PEEKS

On Tuesday Bella Blvd announced their new embellishment line....

1 LOGO BUTTON MARKET
Check them out below... They are so cute, I got to play with some this week!

THE BUTTON MARKET
Do you love them?

Next up on Wednesday was this super cute line..
1 LOGO BABY GIRL2

Check out all of the cute papers and embellishments....
BABY GIRL
Once again those Monkey's are so darn cute!!

Thursday brought us....
1 LOGO WERE EXPECTING
This paper line is so cute and mixes very well with Baby Boy and Baby Girl!!
WERE EXPECTING

And today.....
1 LOGO DESIGNER TAPE
I am a huge fan of the tapes!! I also got to play with these this week and I have to say that I "need" them all!

291 TEAL STRIPE 12mm
Teal Strip

292 RED DOT 12mm
Red Dot

297 YELLOW CHEVRON 19mm
Yellow Chevron

These three are my favorites right now, but there are more and you can see the rest of them over on the Bella Blog!!

So, how big is your shopping list now? Mine is endless!!!

One last thing......

Happy Birthday to my bestest friend Christy!!
we have been friends since the 6th grade:)

-And-

Congratulations to Stephanie and Steve on their Engagement!!!!


woo! I feel so much better now that I am up to date on the new releases!

No comments: