Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Santa's Helper - Bella Blvd Layout

Santa's Helper
Just sharing a layout that I have featured over at the Bella Blvd Blog today. I made this one of Logan with his cute elf hat and slippers. He was a helper at a workshop that I co-taught at my local scrapbook store back in the beginning of December. We had three sessions, and it was an all day event. Logan stayed the whole time, never complained or asked "are we done yet?" He had just as much fun as I did!

I used Bella Blvd's Christmas Wishes line for this layout. I think it turned out pretty cute:)

A few close ups...



And don't worry, you are in fact at The Desperate Scrappers blog still and I did journal on this layout. I know, shocker!! I'm trying.....

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Very cute!! We need to scrap SOON, I going through withdrawls!! LOL!!