Monday, January 30, 2012

Inspiration Unlimited Week- Bella Blvd's Baby Boy Collection

INSPIRATOIN UNLIMITED WEEK for blog
Well now that CHA is in full swing and all of the sneak peeks are done we can finally share all of the projects that we made with the new lines from Bella Blvd!! Taking a deep breath because that is one big secret to keep for so long! I have had the paper/embellishments in my hands for weeks now and I am so happy to finally spill the beans......

Baby Boy Collection
BABY BOY

It's A Boy Card
Love all of the soft colors for little guys!

This cute little onesie is a Bella/Unity stamp! How adorable is this?! I know for sure that I will use this stamp over and over again!

Another close up of the patterns. Love the stripes! Stephanie really outdid herself on this baby boy line! The colors are all perfect!!

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure you stop back tomorrow for a little Sunshine & Happiness :)

1 comment:

Cathie said...

Sheri, I just wanted to know that I have awarded you the Leibster Blog award because you have inspired me with your talent. I hope you will visit my blog to accept this award and pay it forward.