Thursday, December 15, 2011

Vintage-ish Tags

I spent my evening getting ready for a cookie exchange that I will be attending tomorrow. Now you know that as a scrapbooker I cannot simply make cookies and show up. I had to get creative with the packaging. I started out with these tags. They were so easy to make! And I love how they turned out. They have a vintage feel to them. I had some pre-cut tags from the office supply store, so I didn't have much cutting to do. I picked up this cute stamp at a local crafty store. I was supposed to be Christmas shopping for my Family, but couldn't resist ( I needed it for my December Daily). Punched a snowflake out of kraft paper, added some berries, a button and assorted twine. And, boom! They are done. I made a few extra's for gifts as well.


This is what I did with the tags...

I stuck them on the front of terra cotta flower pots full of goodness. I didn't use a ton of adhesive just in case the recipient wanted to pop it off the flower pot and reuse it. I always enjoy making gifts, whether it be for Family, Friends, or my children's Teachers. I feel like I put alot more thought into a handmade gift rather than a store bought gift. And I get a chance to get crafty (win win).

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Thursday.
And in case you are counting that is four, 4, cuatro days in a row of blogging for this girl (only because of the amazing schedule it feature:).