Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Smile

Whew! Three days in a row of new blog posts! I have some making up to do. My little blog has been neglected lately, so I thought I should give it some attention before the Holiday Frenzy begins.

Smile
Another Fall-ish layout. I used a few different manufacturers here. Amy Tangerine, Studio Calico, Jillibean Soup and Bella Blvd. Everything tied together so well. If only I had some daylight to get better photos. Maybe I should call in sick to work, I could use the excuse that I need to take advantage of the daylight. Probably wouldn't fly? Yeah, I won't even try. I could take my camera and projects to work with me and sneak out on a break....hmm that might just work. Of course when the temperature gets below 0, I might not have much to share? Who knows.

So, only about 11 days left til Christmas! I need to finish shopping and start wrapping. I feel stressed out just putting that in black and white. Where's my Advil?

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

Christy said...

This is really nice. The Amy Tan mixes well with the SC, Jillibean and Bella! I hear ya on the photographing layout/projects! I'm having the same issues. It's so much more appealing when you are able to photo them outdoors in natural light.