Friday, December 16, 2011

Photo Friday- O Christmas Tree

O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree why are you so hard for me to photograph? I have to hardest time getting a really good picture of my Christmas Tree. I try every year, and it just isn't happening. Don't mind the fact that I do not have a tree topper, I have been looking for years and can't find one that I like. I keep looking, someday I will find one or just break down and make my own.

This is as good as it gets. Maybe I need a new camera, or a new house??

Does anyone else have this problem? Do you have any advice for me? If so, please share in the comments.

Thanks for stopping by...
9 days people, only 9 days!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I felt like that for a long time...I have to say, it seems like all white lights give it a softer glow or something. But I think yours it beautiful anyhow!! I love the tall thin trees!!