Saturday, December 10, 2011

Merry & Bright - Bella Blvd Sketch Challenge

Merry & Bright Snowflake Card
I created this card based on a sketch provided by Bella Blvd, you can find it here. The challenge for me was to use a layout sketch and make a card based on that sketch. I have to admit I started and started again, more than once. Hey, I said it was a challenge :)

I had a pack of these glittery snowflake ornaments that I picked up at the Dollar Store and added it to the front of the card. I didn't use a ton of adhesive on it so that the recipient of the card could pop it off and hang it on their Christmas Tree. Super cute and easy gift idea for Co-workers or Teachers.

Of course you are aware of my mad obsession with flags, and twine is not trailing too far behind right now. I love using twine on cards, it just gives them that extra little somethin' somethin'.

Thanks for stopping by! Only 15 more days til Christmas!! Yikes!

2 comments: