Monday, December 12, 2011

December Daily

I just wanted to pop in an share a peek at the cover of my December Daily. This is the only photo of my December Daily that I have because it is the only page I have done so far! I have been doing really good with the pictures though. I have only missed one day. That is pretty good for me if I do say so myself.

I am using Wonder & Wishes by Little Yellow Bicycle throughout my December Daily. Trying to keep it uniform. I went thru my stash and gathered up a bunch of stuff to go with this line. I found ALOT of stuff. Really, I probably have enough to do three December Daily's.

I am planning to work on my DD on Friday, all day! I have a date with a good friend to scrapbook the day and night away. I can't wait!

Are you doing a December Daily? What line or lines of paper are you using?

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Super cute. Great start, I want to see more ; )
And looking forward to our scrap date on Friday!

Katherine said...

Looks so cute. Still filling in my November Daily, so I am going to pass on December. Can't wait to see more!