Monday, November 28, 2011

Sketched!

I created this card based on this sketch....

that I found at Sketch Support! I am finding it easier to follow sketches. At first it was a challenge, but I have grown to appreciate the ease of it. Kind of takes some of the guess work away. Don't get me wrong, I still love to design on my own, but when I am stuck I know where to find inspiration.

A little more about the card above, I used Bella Blvd's Christmas Wishes line, I love the bright colors! I created the little tree using three different sized circles, folded them in half and then in half again. Overlap them a little bit and you have yourself a little tree! Super easy and cute!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Love that tree! Looking forward to working with you on the MW Team in 2012!