Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Don't Try This At Home!

Early in the morning it seemed like a good idea to hide Logan's Halloween candy in the oven. It was my attempt to keep him from going into a sugar coma after school.

I am here to tell you that is was NOT a good idea at all. It could have been if I had shared the information with Scott before he turned on the oven to make dinner. But I failed to do so, I sort of forgot all about it. I forgot until the oven beeped that is was preheated!

It was not pretty......
And Logan was not happy!

I told him that I would get him whatever candy he wanted (guilt and it was all half price today:). He said that he would think about it. Then I offered $10 instead of candy. His reply... I would rather have $20!!!! Funny, funny boy!! 

I'm pretty sure this will be the most memorable Halloween ever!!

4 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Sheri Sweetie...
Oh my gosh, what a scary thing to happen. I would have been hysterical for sure. So glad nothing caught fire, just Logan's candy melted.

$20 bucks? Inflation I guess. Aren't kids a hoot these days?

Have a beautiful day sweet friend. Country hugs, Sherry

Katherine said...

LOL!!!

Laurie said...

:) Hilarious!! and totally something I would do.

Morgan said...

that is so funny!