Thursday, November 17, 2011

Artist Tray

I bought this artist tray a while ago and have been holding onto it. Waiting for the perfect pictures and the right paper all to come together. That all finally happened after our little Fall photo shoot. Logan and I had so much fun at the park snapping photo's and acting silly! I ended up with about 200 pictures to choose from, and these are a few that I would call favorites...
A few close ups.....



I used Bella Blvd's Finally Fall collection on the tray as well as some Jillibean corrugated trees, Studio Calico veneer hearts, Jenni Bowlin chipboard flags, Doodlebug twine, and buttons. I love it when I can mix product from different manufacturers and they all blend together so well.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Christy said...

This turned out very cute! I picked up a small one - I want to use SS baby steps and give as a gift. Thanks for the inspiration!

Susan Nichols said...

Love it! I've been wanting to do one myself... Great job!

candycoatedwhimsical said...

I love this! Absolutely adorable & fun:) It's delicious inspiration!!!