Wednesday, November 9, 2011

25 Days Of Cards- Sketch Challenge

We are doing a 25 Days of Christmas Cards challenge over at the Memory Works Studio this month. I wanted to share my card (day 10) here on my blog. We are posting a card sketch and a sample for our fellow consultants to get inspired to create their own Christmas Cards.

Be Merry
A close up..
I used Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas Collection for this card as well as some corrugated cardboard, twine and berries. I was going for a rustic looking Christmas card.

I did a little searching online and found this sketch...
at Sketch Support. I don't use many sketches and I should probably be ashamed to admit that I didn't even know about this site. I do know that I will be going back there often, they have some really amazing sketches over there!! I didn't follow the sketch 100%, I had to put my own twist on it, but my card is based on this sketch.

Have you started your Christmas cards yet? How many do you plan to send out?

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: