Sunday, October 9, 2011

Winner!!! And A Layout

Thank You to everyone who visited my blog during the Life Celebrations blog hop. I hope that I inspired you! Now on to the winner.....

StampinCarol said...


I love your album! The paper is certainly yummy! And I'm now following you.




October 6, 2011 10:22 PM

Congratulations StampinCarol!!! Please email me at scrapbookwithsheri at sbcglobal dot net.


Back To School


A few close up views....

Love this line from Jillibean! If you haven't played with the Apple Cheddar Soup line yet, I recommend you get some fast! I also added some Twinery Twine and AC Thickers. Both very essential to almost any scrappy project!

Thanks for stopping by and Welcome to all of my new followers!!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Very cute. I do love this line too!

Laurie said...

Awesome layout. I love the apple papers.