Monday, October 17, 2011

Trick or Treating and Meeting Frankenstine Layout


Just stopping in to share a layout that I created using the Memory Works Express kit for October. I love Halloween (I may have mentioned that here a bazillion times) so this kit was right up my alley. It was full of pattern paper, stickers, rub on's, cardstock, mini alpha's and more. I added some Mr. Huey's mist and a couple of punched clouds. Oh and some stamped bats (at the bottom of the layout),can't forget those guys!

Thanks for stopping by, make sure you stop back because I have a few more projects to share from this kit! 

3 comments:

Christy said...

This turned out cute! Are you totally addicted to Mr. Huey's? : )

Tracie said...

Very cute!!

Morgan said...

Great layout! I know how much you love halloween & you can see it in your photo & layout. Keep up the great job!