Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Slip Sliding Away.....


Just wanted to stop in and share a layout that I made this past weekend. I was at a weekend crop and this is one of the very few layouts that I completed. I really need to be more productive, but I can't stop chatting! :)
This layout is completely "out of the box" for me and I love it! First I gave some Mister Huey's Mists a try, then I stitched the sun on there. I love the stitching, but it can be time consuming, all worth it though! A little patterned paper, a photo and a title and poof it's done!!

Now I'm off to start my Mister Huey's collection........

4 comments:

jessicaj said...

I really like this layout! I just stopped by for the first time in a long time. You are such a talented scrapper!

Tracie said...

I really like this layout!! Love it!!

Christy said...

Love it!

Katherine said...

Awesome layout. I guess you should climb out of your box more often. Although you do a fantastic job inside your box:)