Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Email


I meant to share this sooner, but got a little busy. A few weeks ago Archivers sent out an email with all of the Halloween products that they had in their stores. I was notified by a friend that this was in that email.....


This is a layout that I created for the Bella Blvd booth at CHA Summer 2011. I was and am so happy that they included my layout in their advertisement! Thank You Archivers for making my day! I should also Thank Stephanie over at Bella Blvd for allowing me to create with all of her amazing products!! I love Bella Blvd! And I am going to call this one Published!

I know that I already shared this here, but since it's Halloween I thought I'd give it a rerun!

Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!



4 comments:

Laurie said...

Yea!! that is so cool.

Tracie said...

You are sooo AWESOME!!

Stephanie said...

Slowly but surely you are becoming "the" Oprah! ;)

MaineOkie said...

i love Halloween! and that is a great makeup job! love the layout!