Friday, October 28, 2011

Cards- Baby Boy & Baby Girl

It's Friday!! Whew, this has been a long, busy week. I am looking forward to a little bit of couch time tonite.

I recently taught a few card classes and thought that this would be the perfect place to share some of the cards that we made in class. My card classes usually have a mixture of card themes. Today I want to show you the baby cards that we made.....


Baby Boy
I cut the baby onsie and letters on my Cricut. Embossed the onsie with the Cuttlebug and hand cut the flags. I normally do not utilize my Cricut for these classes, and don't know why?? It made prepping for the class so much EASIER!! Lesson learned!

Baby Girl
Same here with the onsie and the letters. I also bunched up some tulle for the skirt on the onsie and added a few pearls.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your time here:) 

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

ridiculously CUTE : )