Friday, September 9, 2011

True Confession Friday

Are you ready for another installment of True Confession Friday?? Good!! Let's just get right down to business...
  • I have been quoting the movie Stepbrothers all week. It is one of my favorite movies ever!! If you haven't seen it recently I suggest you watch (or re-watch) it this weekend!
  • I'm sad that one of my shows is over. Rescue Me, series finale last night. What will I watch next summer? I'll miss you Denis Leary!!
  • My studio is a little bit cleaner, spent some time in there last weekend. I have a few boxes of stuff to donate. Purging is good!
  • I'm probably going to have Halloween decorations up very very soon. One of my neighbors has had theirs up for over a week now. I used to be the first one to decorate, someone beat me to it. We'll see what happens at Christmas!
  • I had an Amish buggy on my blog and only one person mentioned it. It's an inside joke that I cannot share here. I am a little disappointed in my friends that did NOT notice it! It has been removed.
And that's all I got for today! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Bring back the buggy! Love the new blog header. Btw, Corn?