Saturday, September 24, 2011

He's My Brother- Bella Blvd Sketch Challenge

Hello!

It's been a little while since I have blogged and I haven't been scrapping much lately either. Actually I have been getting ready for a weekend scrapbooking retreat. There's a lot to be done to get ready for a scrappy get away, planning, packing and a little purging. Purging because I find lots of leftovers and scraps that I have neglected to deal with since the last event. Out of sight, out of mind..right?

Anyhow, I did squeeze in one layout recently for a sketch challenge from Bella Blvd. I don't use many sketched, but after this challenge I just might have to give more sketches a try. This was super easy, way easier than scraplifting! For me anyways! You can see the sketch over at the Bella Blvd blog, here is my take on the sketch......

He's My Brother
Here are a few close ups...


For this challenge I used Bella Blvd's Tail Waggers and Cat Naps line. I love all of the colors in this line! It worked perfectly with my photo. Notice that I did a little journaling, will it become a habit? I also painted a few white Thickers to match the Bella Blvd Simply Simona Saltwater chipboard alpha's that I used on this layout.

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your weekend!!

Yes Tracie, I scrapbooked a layout of the dog... I know you are laughing your butt off right now.............

4 comments:

Tracie said...

LOL!!! I'm not even going to go there!! You know I love it!!!

Morgan said...

Super cute Layout! nice work Sheri! :)

Stephanie said...

Totally love this layout. You inspire me.

Sarah said...

Love what you do with the Bella Blvd goodies! This is sooo cute!