Thursday, September 15, 2011

Class Leftovers

I have been teaching classes at my LSS for a few years now and have accumulated lots of leftovers. I have finally decided to start doing something with all of those leftovers! I am working on making kits! I will have both layout kits and cards kits available for purchase at my crops. I am going to test out the kit business at my events and see how well it does, maybe it will lead to bigger things? Here is one of the cards that I made for a kit.....

The inside of the cards reads With Heartfelt Thanks.

So tell me, do you buy kits? Subscribe to kits? What do you look for when you choose a kit? Do you prefer layout kits or card kits?

Thanks for stopping by.......

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I buy kits :) Dont subscribe to them but I buy the ones I really want.

Tracie said...

I want to buy some of your kits!!!