Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back To School......


Happy September, we are wrapping up our first day back to school. We officially have a Freshman and a 3rd grader at our house. This upcoming school year should be quite interesting. As you can see below we got our traditional first day of school photo's taken. I may have taken too many. Jordan may have been a little concerned about the towel that I was wearing on my head as we ventured outside this morning. Logan cracked up at me in my pajamas and sneakers (anything for a smile:). But we got some good shots. I cannot believe how fast these guys are growing up!


Here's to a successful school year!!

Thanks for stopping by.........

2 comments:

Christy said...

Do you ever drive the kids to school in your pj's? I've done that a time or two.

Morgan said...

Super cute photos!