scrapbook roomstudio looks like a small hurricane hit it. I just don't have the time or the drive to clean it. I'll keep you posted on the status of my studio when it improves. I feel a little guilty to clean my studio when I should be keeping the common areas of the house clean first. So, I get that done and need a couch break....
- Still in love with Zing, my collection now has 9 different colors, and I'm not even done!
- I cannot stand the little straw wrappers on the juice pouches! They end up everywhere but in the garbage. Why do those little suckers have to be so staticy (staticy may or may not be a word, today it is!)?
- I always keep a pillow nearby when we are watching scary movies. My husband laughs, but you never know when you will need to hide from a bad guy!
- I want to be the Oprah of scrapbooking (sorry, I already have a Gail and a Stedman).
- The smell of hot dogs disgusts me, mustard too...yuck!
- I watch Hoarders and sometimes I might yell at the people on the show. They can't hear me, but I have a book of matches with their name on it! Problem solved!!!