Sunday, August 14, 2011

Scraplifted!!

Did I ever tell you the story about the time I was shopping at Archivers and I saw this.....
(artist unknown)
I kept looking this card thinking it looked familiar. I even walked away, shopped a little more. Looked at it again and realized that it looks alot like this....
I made this card for the Bella Blvd blog a while back. That is why it took me a little bit of time for it to click. That and the fact that I had just spent the day at CHA. At first I said "dang they could have given me credit." Now I think someone at Archivers scraplifted me!! Probably an employee? Which means people are noticing my work, and that is good enough for me!  

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I always tell my kids when someone copies you it is a great compliment. So it goes for you too. That is funny!

Laurie said...

WEll in all fairness your is WAYYYYYY cutter. :)