Thursday, August 11, 2011

Riding Solo-Layout

Do you have any of photo's laying around that you want to add to a layout but just can't find the right paper? I have those, the photo's on the layout below are some of them. I have had these pictures paired with different paper several times. None of those papers seemed to work for me. Last week I was getting ready for a crop and came across a bag of scraps from a class that I taught this past spring. It was almost like winning the lottery (on a much smaller scale).  This is the perfect paper for my pictures (at least I think so!). I used the Basic Grey Wander line and I love how this layout turned out!

Riding Solo
Journaling reads: You begged us to take the training wheels off your bike. We knew you were ready and now you're Riding Solo.

A little closer.....
Of course you know my love for twine, thickers, buttons and flags! All represented here!!

I love it!! I hope you find that perfect paper for those semi-difficult photo's to scrapbook!!



1 comment:

artycarty said...

I love your mutli-photo layouts and I'm in love with Bella Blvd too!! Am now a new follower.