Tuesday, August 23, 2011

One Sharp Kid.....

Just wanted to share a layout that I had posted over at Bella Blvd on Monday. I'm a day late on this post, but better late than never. Anyhow, we are featuring lots of layouts using Bella Blvd's Midterm Collection this week on their blog, stop over there to check out all of the amazing inspiration!


One Sharp Kid
Sheri_OneSharpKid
I added some no.2 pencils to this layout for dimension, I really like how it tuned out. And the pencils were the inspiration for my layout title!

A little closer....
Sheri_OneSharpKid_detail1
Sheri_OneSharpKid_detail3

We are approaching the first day of school here, the kids are less than happy about summer coming to an end. I can sympathize with them, a little. It will be nice to get back into the swing of things, although I am not looking forward to homework.

Thanks for stopping by, happy Tuesday!!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

This is adorable Sheri!!!!

Carin McDonough said...

Fantastic layout! I love everything about it, especially the pencils and the title! :)