Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Challenge Layout.

I'm participating in a challenge over on the Memory Works Studio this month. We had a sketch to follow and this is what I came up with...

Sun Kissed Beach Bum
I used the Simple Stories: 100 Days Of Summer Kit. Lots of great patterns and embellishments in this kit!!

Here is a closer look.....


I also added a few Thickers, some Twinery twine, a few Fancy Pants deco pins and my trio of Fiskars cloud punches. Have I told you how much I love those cloud punches??

As I mentioned about we had to follow a sketch for this challenge. That is truly a challenge for me as I have a really hard time scraplifting or following a sketch (must be something wrong with me?). So, do you find it difficult to scraplift or follow a sketch too? If you are into sketches where are you finding the best ones??

And on another note I will no longer be referring to my scrap room as a scrap room. It will be called the "Studio" from now on. Everyone else is doing it, so I was feeling left out...not anymore :)

Thank for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

This turned out so cute! I love the stitched circles and all the embellishments on the bingo card.