Friday, July 22, 2011

True Confession Friday

So, I thought that I would start something new here - True Confession Friday. Maybe you can play along?
  • I have a mad addiction to pop dots!! I love to add dimension to my layouts and other projects and used several packages of them while working on my CHA projects!! Sometimes I double stack them for even more dimension!
  • I love Chef Boyardee, specifically Mini Ravioli's! I like to eat them with Cheetos. Just throw them right in there!  It's tasty, try it before you judge me. Someday I will grow out of this phase?
  • I love to go fishing, but I would never touch a worm-- yuck!! They just gross me out!! I don't touch the fish either. Someone else has to get them off the hook. This is why I am the mother of all boys.
See wasn't that alot of fun? Don't you feel like you are getting to know me a little better?? I hope I don't scare anyone away!!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!!!



3 comments:

leah said...

HeeHee!

Thanks for stopping by and mentioning seeing my stuff at cha! I haven't heard a peep otherwise. lol Hope you enjoyed the show! ^_^

Christy said...

Ha! I feel like I know you better and I've known you for...ever! I have to have pop dots too, couldn't create without 'em.

Elizabeth said...

I like to eat spaghettios out of the can. Yep, cold. Weird.